Monday, July 26, 2021

Homeless J Story -- Completely Edited

 Back in 2010, I wrote a story on this blog from the perspective of "Homeless J."  A lot of the writing in this story was absolutely hideous.  I just had to edit it, so I have.   I am still quite ambivalent, at best, about the project.  And yet there are some good points in it.  And some poetic moments.  It is not quite as hideous as before, at least ...   

Fly Well In The Dark,

Owl

PS:  The formatting is bad on some of the entries, due to changes in google-blog format over the years.  I don't know how to fix it.

PPS:  If you see any older entries you want edited, let me know.  A lot of them are awful.

=========


Part I

Part 2

Part III

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 15

Part 16

===================

No comments:

Post a Comment