Friday, October 1, 2010

Acceptance: CounterPunch

http://counterpunch.org/poems10012010.html

CounterPunch is a nationally relevant magazine edited by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair. It's a VAST honor to have my poem "Killing Guilt" in their "Poets' Basement," which is edited by Marc Beaudin.

This is one of those very special moments in my life as a poet, one that will affect motivation and morale for a long time.

The ethical state of the world is so F*#(Ked up and to be heard, even a little, from the depths of my artistic soul is very validating.

OWL

3 comments:

  1. excellent! i already checked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it. I know you are extremely busy with some projects of your own--very exciting projects, I might add.

    OWL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, you always seem to find interestign places to get published! I'll have to read more over there!

    ReplyDelete