Wednesday, December 13, 2023

No poems for a while

 I won't be able to write poems for a while.  I am grading papers.  However, I have been editing poems already on the blog.   I've edited about a dozen in the last few days, usually ones that received some outside attention (I can see when a poem has been 'clicked on' in the stats section).   One poem I edited is "Wary Forest."  I can't remember the others.  I'm very tired mentally and still on crutches.   I think I can get better health insurance through the State next year.  This year, I had terrible insurance.  Even a few x-rays cost me $700.  It's an insane amount.  For some people in the world, that's all they make in a year.   I certainly can't afford that expense level, so I continue to hobble around on crutches.

Thanks to all who read the poems,

OWL


======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment