Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Two Love Poems

www.bitterzoetmag.com/

Bitterzoet has launched its first anniversary issue, which includes two of my poems, one about fated love ("A Reckoning") and the second about the aftermath of love ("Med Under A Tree").  I'm honored to be included, along with a handful of other poets, in this special presentation.

Such a wonderful zine is Bitterzoet,  edited by Pattie Flint and Wes Solether.  I rave about it a bit more in my previous blog post.  To see the anniversary issue, go to Bitterzoet and click on "Current Issue"--but be sure to try some of their bonbons first (you'll see what I mean)!

Here's a direct link to the anniversary issue (might be temporary):

http://media.wix.com/ugd/fccea9_3cffd83e849c45349032195f95073500.pdf

Best to all and thanks for reading,

Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment