Monday, April 14, 2014

Last Poem Ever In Bolts of Silk!!

http://boltsofsilk.blogspot.co.uk/

After 8 years of publishing sensuous, animal-friendly poems, Bolts of Silk is closing up shop. It is a bittersweet moment as I was informed that my poem "Elemancy" has been posted, and is probably going to be one of the last few poems ever to be presented on the site. Editor Juliet Wilson certainly deserves a rest, and I am happy for her that she will have more time to use her prodigious energies in any way she wants. She will be continuing with her very popular blogs, such as Crafty Green Poet (craftygreenpoet.blogspot.com).

She informed me that Bolts of Silk will remain available as an archive. Over the years, twenty-three of my poems have been published in BoS. I may be the poet most-published in the journal! It is a momentous change, especially coupled with my resolve to spend most of my mental fuel working on my novel. It may be time in which my own poetry activity changes.

Best of luck to Juliet Wilson! Bolts of Silk lives on as a presence on the web, and in my heart.


Owl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, yes there is only one further poem to be added to Bolts of Silk after your latest. Thanks for sharing so many of your poems over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care! I hope we work together again someday!

    CC

    ReplyDelete