Sunday, April 30, 2023

Poem: Air

 

Air


seamless sensitive ease

dissolved in wind-ravelled breaths.


a disapora of infinitesimal cellos,

bowed by a susurrus,


such quietudes of music


and strummed by wings opalescent

and sometimes by cricket trills.

 

day and night, 

zondas or pamperos,

chill or sweat,


the azure butterflies of air 

fidget to unfold a lightning-bliss 

of sundered cocoons,

 

joyful in their pinnacles of cumulus

yet to guide the same tears 

which salved dinosaurs and volcanoes.



====================================













3/29/24 ... lots of mods.. ugly poem, trying ... 

2/5/24  ... mods..

5/3 cosmetic mods

5/2 ... lots of modifications






Still on crutches, going on a second month.  Brutal psychologal-spiritual gamut.  Depression.  Who knows if I'll ever walk again.


I have nothing to offer the world, as it see it, a crippled old man.  I also  love my job teaching as an adjunct.   These are the only ways I can be beautiful anymore.  And my few friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment